COVID 19 Responders Program
As a Thank You to those in our Grant County Community combating the COVID 19 Crisis, Walnut Creek is offering Free Green Fees to all current Grant County medical personnel and emergency responders for the months of April and May.
Please register for this program by filling out the online form below, and be prepared to show your identification at the window when you arrive at the course.
You should receive an email from the Golf Course within 24 hours containing your log in information to book your tee-times online free of charge! (Cart rates apply if you choose to ride.)
Current operating procedures at Walnut Creek:
Riding Carts will not be available currently, as a safety precaution. Pull carts are available free of charge and are sanitized between rounds.
1. You MUST have a tee time.
• With this program you are able to log in and book online free of charge at walnutcreekgolf.com The first time you play you will receive a Member card with a barcode. You will use this barcode at the outdoor self check in kiosk behind the clubhouse any time you play.
2. The Proshop will NOT be open at this time. We will be happy to speak with you over the phone or through the window behind the clubhouse if you need assistance.
3. Leave the pin in the cup at all times, and do not touch the flagstick. There are bumpers in the cups to prevent the balls from entering the cups.
4. There is no food service at this time. Sodas are available from the outdoor vending machine in front of the Walnut Creek Proshop. The machine is being sanitized throughout the day between customers.
5. Restrooms are not open at this time.
6. Do not share pencils and scorecards.
7. Rental clubs are not available at this time.
8. Remember to maintain at least a 6 foot distance between you and your playing companions at ALL times. Groups are strictly limited to 4 people per group. Tee times are currently spaced at 15 minute intervals to prevent overcrowding.
9. Do not share clubs or equipment, and do not touch any golf ball other than your own.
10. Do not congregate before or after rounds.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to these new procedures. We are taking these precautions with everyone’s health and safety in mind. Please contact the proshop directly with any questions at 765-998-7651