|Walnut Creek||Open with Carts
TEE TIMES Strongly Recommended - Due to the popularity of golf this season, we ask that you book tee times in advance to avoid over crowding.
Refer to the Guidelines listed below for current procedures in place.
|Club Run||Open with Carts|
Face Masks are no longer required to enter the proshop, but as per the CDC are still recommended.
Non-Divided carts are now available for two person use. Divided carts are available upon request.
Individual carts will be charged for both halves of the cart, and availability is not guaranteed.
1. We recommend BOOKING YOUR TEE TIME prior to arrival at the course.
• Tee times may be booked online OR over the phone. It is important that you book in advance, as tee times fill up quickly.
• Tee Times are currently spaced at 7 and 8 minute increments, making Tee Times important to space out groups and eliminate crowds during check in. Since we are currently checking people in for two courses through one location, tee times are strongly recommended to avoid over crowding. If you arrive without a tee time, you will be required to wait until the next open tee time.
2. We allow a maximum of 5 people per group including spectators so long as you keep up with the pace of play.
3. The Proshop is now open, and per CDC guidelines face masks are recommended but not required inside.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we adapt to changes in our procedures. We have made these guidelines with your health and safety in mind. Please contact the proshop directly with any questions at 765-998-7651
Current proshop hours are 9 am – 5:30 pm
Hours are subject to change according to daylight and weather.